Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sonya's visit II

Wednesday Sonya got to visit the dentist. This was after she came and had lunch with me at the school and met some of my classmates. I decided that more people need to meet Sonya, so I invited everyone over.

Later, I decided that we should have something vaguely American, but not to cheesy to share. What could be better than chocolate chip cookies!? Sonya and I walked to the store again for ingredients and proceded to bake several dozen cookies. My classmates and friends came over and we wound up singing until just after midnight. We also decided that we needed to start some kind of choir.

Thursday was a bit of a rush. Sonya and I were both leaving - Sonya for Oslo and me for Farsund. Neither of us packed the night before and we had laundry that needed to dry! Fortunately the laundry in the dryers was dry, so ours could go in. We had lunch and a few more good laughs before catching the bus and saying another hard goodbye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

9/4 JLee: how fun that you had Sonya visit you!! It must be so fun there and even better when you have good 'ol sis around to enjoy with you for a couple of days.