Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sult og mat

As we pulled into the driveway, Tom announced that he would be going to the graveyard for a while and he would be back to cook the meatballs. He handed me the potatoes we had purchased on the way home and asked if I would clean and boil them so they would be ready.

By the time he returned, the potatoes were cooked, I had practiced a little, and Elaine was just about finished mending his costume shirt. In half an hour (which was 23:30) we had potatoes, meatballs, and a delicious brown sauce. Half an hour after that, there was nothing left and we were working on the salad greens from Barbro and Eric.

Somewhere in there Karlyn called from Seattle. It was great to get an update from her; we got news about the weather, Tom's garden, and the current Skandia classes. Perhaps next time, she'll be with us! I hope so. I miss you already, Karlyn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how would one call you, if she wanted to talk?